Wednesday, September 30, 2009

REAL PEOPLE UPDATE: The Senior Play

The Hyland seniors are currently rehearsing a one-act called “Under the Weather.” Dad and I wrote this play specifically for these five students. Anna Wilcox is directing. Mark Phillips is once again providing cool sound effects.
The story deals with a variety of people hiding from a tornado in a bomb shelter. But their troubles are greater than they realize, because the real danger is not outside.
The one and only performance is Saturday, October 24, 2009 at Hyland Christian School.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Ha! Half-way through reading this post, I was like, "Ohhhh...seniors in high school, not senior citizens." I don't know why I temporarily forgot that you teach high school, but it was a fun image to have in my head for while, anyway.